stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not as we know it Jim

Just a quick note to say that I have uploaded a post over at ArkSanctum called Still Travelling.

It's strange that I am still trying to find my writing style over there. I dont want to get into just quoting others, neither want to just pen poems. I am new (this lifetime?!) to Zen but not Buddhism in general, so am still feeling my way.


This is a small section of the image that goes with it. To see the whole picture, just click the ArkSanctum link, then"read more".

2 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Blogger Tabor said...

So many paths to explore and I have no time with work demands and all. Two more years and maybe I can explore Buddhism more realistically.

 
At 6:45 am, Anonymous Pressure Washing McAllen said...

I enjoyed rreading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home