stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

The joy of a new granddaughter

I am just back from a week in London getting acquainted with the lovely Edie. I know all babies are lovely, but she is quite gorgeous.

You can tell I have joined the ranks of proud grandparents!


I always seem to take photos of her asleep, when she is awake I am too busy cuddling!

It was quite a wrench to leave the new family, but I take heart that if my retirement goes as planned (nothing is certain till the end of August) I shall have more time to spend with her.

5 Comments:

At 11:55 pm, Blogger Julie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. My daughter had that kind of hair as an infant - a little mohawk!

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Tabor said...

Oh my goodness...what a precious and beautiful child. You are truly blessed and I know that you will really enjoy this time in your life...just keep taking your vitamins!

 
At 5:41 pm, Blogger kerrdelune said...

Val, your granddaughter is simply beautiful, her eyes, her rosebud mouth, her little nose and those tiny hands. Lucky lucky you, congratulations!

 
At 3:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable. Congratulations.

 
At 2:03 am, Blogger Kerri said...

Oh my, oh my! You're a grandma and I've been missing it!! How wonderful for you and your family! You're right of course...Edie is perfectly gorgeous! :)
Really, truly precious. Teeny mouth, hands, fuzzy little topknot. Oh my! Lovely, lovely! I want one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home