stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm sure it's been done before....


What an interesting thing to do! I would never have thought of it, were it not for seeing the post on the other librarian Val’s blog (who also likes Japanese gardens but lives in Australia – coincidence eh?). So thanks to Sonia for spreading the word!

It’s a wonder what you can do with a scanner and some black cloth! (I must get some black felt, it will work better than the Indian wool scarf that I had to hand)

I hope you get your scanner Val, and start to enjoy it! What can I scan next?……..

4 Comments:

At 1:59 am, Blogger Val said...

Aaargh! I am so jealous! That is beautiful, Val. We are waiting for our scanner/copier etc. which had to be backordered.

As to what you can scan next, I am just looking around my study and see things that I've collected over the years that might make for an interesting collage: a feather from a tawny frogmouth (bird), a paperweight my brother made for me with a seashell I found on the beach about 35 years ago - you get the idea. Let's see what you come up with!

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Kerri said...

This is beautiful! I saw Sonia's lovely pictures and was very impressed. I think I'll have to try scanning some things too. Alas, there are no flowers blooming here at the moment. Just snow!

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Val, just now I saw this beautiful flower! Well done! Really gorgeous!

 
At 5:00 am, Blogger Jessica Harwood said...

Wow, I can't believe what a vibrant image you got with a scanner. Got to try this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home