stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Where Mummy grew up

Off to feed the pigs at the top of the field with Mummy and Aunty Lucy. Its good when the field is outside the back door and you can put wellies and a jacket on over your pajamas!


Saying Hallo to Timothy the Sheep, who is hoping for a present of a spinach leaf.



First puddle in first wellington boots!
And yes that is a Halloween sleepy suit underneath, Mummy is very practical. Spooky clothes are not just for Halloween!

4 Comments:

At 6:30 am, Blogger Tabor said...

I just love those pink boots. My word verification is tredi...

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Love the pictures. Made me smile.

 
At 2:10 am, Blogger Kerri said...

Every inch of her is cuteness personified, from those golden locks to the pretty pink wellies. The boney PJ's add the finishing touch :)
I think Timothy is smiling and saying hello back :)
I can see that Grandpa is enjoying her too :)
As you can see, these pictures made me smile too :)

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger Tabor said...

I was just thinking that maybe the run up to Christmas in U.S. makes us warm up our engines. We know how fast the November holiday flew by (TG is my favorite holiday) and realize how close the end of December is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home