stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Status report

Its going to be a bit quiet around here for the next couple of weeks, well it has been already!

We have some visitors staying, and I just dont seem to have the computer time I used to. Images are a bit limited because I am doing this on my laptop which has none of my images loaded (try to keep it clean for swift start up etc) but here are the pebbles in St Columba's Bay on Iona.


I will be blog reading in spare moments, so hope to keep up with everyone else's news. So TTFN as we Brits used to say.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 am, Blogger Val said...

Lovely photo - less is more!

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Kerri said...

Have fun with your visitors!
The pebbles are pretty. You make me want to visit Iona. It looks like such a peaceful, beautiful place.
TTFN...don't you Brits still say that? :)

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger Rowan said...

Hope you are enjoying your visitors. The sunrise picture in the previous post was beautiful - really mystical looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home