stepping stones of truth

A journey along the path of life - the stones can be rough, smooth or even wobbly!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Four things meme

Ive been tagged by the other Val, so here goes :-
4 Jobs I've had in My Life
  • Personal assistant in advertising in London
  • School secretary in a small village
  • Reference librarian
  • Doing exciting new webby things in public library
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
  • Spring summer fall winter spring
  • 2001
  • Kundun
  • Chitty chitty bang bang (and believe me, I have had to!)
4 Websites I Visit Regularly
4 Favorite Foods
  • Avocado
  • Pavlova (raspberry if possible)
  • Roast chicken with roast potatoes and roast parsnips
  • Bendick's Bittermints
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  • Kyoto
  • Iona
  • Sinai
  • Bali
4 Books I Could Read Over and Over
  • His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
  • Dragonrider series by Anne McCaffrey
  • The Art of Setting Stones: Writings from the Japanese Garden by Marc P Keane
  • Shogun by James Clavell
4 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
  • Any from Adiemus IV: The Eternal Knot
  • Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff
  • Little Fluffy Clouds by the Orb
  • The Lamb by John Tavener
4 Reasons Why I Blog
  • I always enjoyed writing a diary
  • I find the process of creating it very satisfying - there is a final product
  • I like the whole techno thing - I used to read about such things in my older brother's sci-fi books under the bedclothes
  • I love finding new like-minded people from around the world.
I will tag David, but whether he takes up the challenge is another matter!

4 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Blogger Val said...

Val, we share some culinary favorites: roast chicken with roast potatoes and roast parsnips - YES! Avocado - another favorite.

Yes, blogging definitely brings together people who share similar things. Thanks for joining in with this meme. I must make one up myself one day.

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger Tabor said...

Whoops, I just remembered I am supposed to do the 4th job category in my blog. (Is blogging supposed to make one feel guilty like exercising or cleaning?)

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Tabor said...

Another whooops. I had forgotten about Pavlovas. I love them also.

 
At 4:19 am, Blogger Kerri said...

Fun learning more about you Val. Good job! Rasberry pavlova...yum!! Rasberry anything! Love roast chicken and potatoes too. Have acquired a taste for parsnips too after not liking them as a child.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home